“I’ve enjoyed thoroughly being coached by Lynda because Her clarity and Her great humour are very efficient tools to help you sort out your issues without (much) pain! I’m always surprised by Lynda’s strong & genuine commitment which make me feel very supported in my efforts. When coaching you She makes you feel you are Unique. She really listens to what you say and without judging. She has an incredible positive approach to all situations which gives you Hope to succeed in your endeavour. She values your progress which is very encouraging. She helps you find the most efficient way to face issues. She has a great sense of compassion. She speaks the truth without hurting you. She respects You, your choice and decision. “
A Grateful Coaching Client
Executive and Leadership Coaching, one-to-one or in a small group, is designed to assist you to be the best that you can be.
It is proactive and personalized confidential coaching that aims to increase your self-awareness and understanding, and widen your perspective whilst enhancing your personal power, productivity and performance as an Executive, Business Owner, Manager or as a Leader of others. Using proven tools and successful motivational techniques coaching sessions can help you to develop a customized strategic plan of action that aligns and integrates with your visions and values. Feel inspired, supported and empowered to set and achieve your unique goals and create your success blueprint. See things from a solution focused perspective. Experience a breakthrough in areas of challenge. Whatever your requirements, our Executive and Leadership coaching sessions are designed for impact.
Who has Executive and Leadership Coaching?
Executives, Managers, Team Leaders and Business Owners who:
- Aspire to go from good to great;
- Require time and space to reflect on a particular situation and effectively strategize in order to move forward with confidence;
- Want an objective, neutral and confidential sounding board to discuss their challenges, opportunities and perspective;
- Wish to take their learning and development journey to a deeper level.
Or you might be an Organization that wishes to set up coaching for your Executives, Managers or Team Leaders as a small group or on a one-to-one basis.
We also work with board members and trustees to help them enhance the effectiveness of their board.
Getting Started Is Easy
It begins with an initial consultation which is complimentary. The initial consultation is an opportunity for us to discuss what you are looking for in coaching, the current context and if applicable, the requirements of your organization. I will listen closely to what you say and talk about the options and how Lynda Moe Transformations can best assist you to achieve your goals. I can also answer any questions you may have about the process.
Following the initial consultation you will be sent a proposal detailing the services Lynda Moe Transformations could provide, including time frames and fees. Until we do agree to work together, you are under no obligation whatsoever, and our contact in this initial consultation is entirely free of charge.
If we both agree that we can work together effectively, we can begin almost immediately, at a time convenient for your schedule and constraints. In the case of organizational coaching, we start with a meeting between the person being coached, their manager or CEO and the Coach to clarify the coaching goals of the organization in order to ensure that the needs of all stakeholders are met.
The coaching is confidential; therefore, no feedback is given to the organization without the permission of the person(s) being coached.
Overseas inquiries are welcome. In this case coaching will take place via Skype or another suitable alternative.
Benefits of Coaching reported by Executives
Other Tangible Benefits of Coaching
What we offer:
- ETHICS, INTEGRITY and CONFIDENTIALITY;
- A safe, supportive and objective environment;
- Solution focused Coaching to create what really matters;
- Sessions that are tailored to meet your desired outcomes and requirements;
- One off or regularly scheduled coaching sessions over time – you decide;
- Leading edge tools and techniques that really work;
- Mind Training podcasts to enhance your results;
- Coaching designed to inspire and elicit your greatness;
- Enhanced accountability leading to results;
- An extensive business background and a wide range of coaching, facilitation, consulting and management experience.
If you would like to
UNLEASH YOUR POSITIVE POTENTIAL,
Engage Lynda as your Executive or Leadership Coach.
It’s easy to get started!
Just schedule your complementary initial consultation by
or email: email@example.com
or call Lynda now