“The way Lynda speaks is always very clear and precise. When speaking, she uses the accurate/appropriate words. Her vocabulary is very extended, the words she uses are meaningful and powerful. What She tells you hits you in your heart, your mind so easily and powerfully. When presenting an idea, she does not hesitate. With just few short sentences, She is able to develop very complex ideas. All of a sudden, things appear very clear to you. She gets to the essential very quickly. She never speaks to say nothing or fill the blanks. What surprises me is She does that with a lot of ease. You realize She is mastering her subjects and besides you can feel She is motivated by Her genuine desire to help others. Not mastering the English language, I find Her very pleasant and easy to understand. I’m very sensitive to Her voice which is fluctuating based on what She is talking about i.e. sometime so incredibly sweet, velvet like and sometime very powerful and meaningful. ”
(An Appreciative Client)
As Process Based Facilitators, we’re not only concerned with the outcome of the meeting but also with how the participants in the meeting will participate and interact with each other. We ensure that the process used is the right one at the right time, that all participants are engaged, and that the experience is the best that it can be for the participants. We have extensive knowledge and experience with a wide range of structures, methods and process delivered activities. This allows us to specifically tailor processes in order to achieve the desired outcomes as defined by our clients.
What types of meetings do our clients ask us to facilitate?
The success of any structured group activity that requires the input, understanding and commitment of every participant hinges on a professional facilitator with advanced presentation skills.
For example, meetings for the purpose of:
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Problem Solving e.g. clarifying what went or is wrong
- Getting to the bottom of a situation
- Readying a group or team to effectively respond in a given situation
- Preparing people to transition through change
- Making a group decision
- An exploration on how to work differently or more effectively
- Reflecting and learning from each other after an event
- Determining or refreshing the Vision, Mission, Values and Guiding Principals
- Looking at options where change is essential to survival – sink or swim situations.
To assess the need for a Professional Facilitator, ask yourself:
- Are results of the meeting critical for moving forward successfully?
- Will there be many strong opinions in the room?
- Are there a variety of perspectives to be heard and considered?
- Do you require fresh new creative innovative solutions?
- Are you a leader who is strongly vested in a particular position but want to hear and be receptive to other possibilities?
- Are you unsure of how to implement a range of processes and facilitation techniques that are tailored to ensure interaction and full participation of a particular group of people?
- Do you want to build trust by engaging all stakeholders in the process so that they can buy into the resulting action plan and make a commitment to move forward?
- Do you require greater clarity in order to make a decision or move forward?
- Do you want to command attention, interest and engagement right from the beginning of your meeting?
- Do you lack the time to properly plan the meeting to ensure it produces the desired results?
- Are you unsure how to diffuse potentially challenging participant behaviours or other distractions that could derail your meeting?
- Do you need to develop consensus and create a unified vision that all stakeholders can embrace?
- Do you lack the required expertise, advanced presentation skills and experience to manage and guide the group through a process to achieve your desired outcome?
- Do you want to ensure your meeting is productive, focused and will achieve your desired results in the time available?
If you answered yes to any of these questions,
ENGAGE LYNDA TO BE YOUR PROFESSIONAL FACILITATOR
and experience the results she can bring to your next meeting.
Process Based Facilitation can transform the way you hold meetings and do business.